Sunday, March 16, 2008

To Be or Not to Be?

Sitting around this morning I decided
to play the what if game. This led me
to more wrestling with myself about
what would happen if I changed directions.
If I went West instead of North. If I
rode my bike instead of driving my car?
The problem though, is that I only have
one choice and if I take the safe one,
I am pretty assured of reaching one
destination. If I choose another choice
only fate can determine what would happen.
The only way I can choose both is...well
I can't choose both really. So I choose
the safe way and end up in the same drivel
that I always do. I am trying to learn to
try another route, choose another scene,
make an effort to make my world a different
world depending on my choices. I take it
one minute at a time . It is my choice.

No comments: