Sunday, April 27, 2008

What if the White Man cannot accept Obama or Clinton?

The scary thing about electing Obama or Clinton
is the repercussions of the white man. I don't
mean the educated white man as much as the uneducated
white man. The KKK man or the "red neck" white man.
There are some men who don't appreciate women. There
are some white men who don't appreciate people of color.
Herein lies the dilemma.
If either Obama or Clinton are elected, there are
people out there who are not going to enjoy having
them be our President. For a nickel and a cup of coffee,
they may decide that we don't need them in office and
well , you know what I am saying. I do believe that we
have some lunatics in the world, Charles Manson and
company being part of that group, and they are not
governed by the same set of rules that we abide by.
Given the opportunity, or by chance waking up one
morning in an irritable mood,could cause someone
to make a bad judgement call. These people that
are crazy and set off by different emotions than average
white men, may hear another drummer if you know what
I mean. I am not implying any of this , I just bring
it up as a potential future prediction. I hate to say
I told you so.

But What If?

No comments: